Sexy Japanese tradition(s)
1. Cottages:. The fact that the Japanese turned on all sorts of technologies no longer secret. What they find sexy where no a priori - is clear. Duch: is sex…

Continue reading →

Korea: the national cuisine, customs and rituals
National food of Korea is characterized by unique tastes and aromas. It is reduced calorie and has high nutritional value. Many of the recipes are transmitted since ancient times from…

Continue reading →

Oriental medicine
Country East for centuries accumulated knowledge about the effects on the body. For all methods of treatment whose effectiveness is not scientifically proven, it is customary to use the name…

Continue reading →

Master in Japan

Master’s degree in Japan

Japan is a country with a rich culture and a unique educational traditions, which differ significantly from the usual Russian student. Bachelor graduates who plan to enroll in Japanese graduate, must make an exploratory visit to the country to understand some peculiarities of mentality and way of life.

Graduate in Japan has no restrictions on age and experience coming in, but having a bachelor’s or four-year special education unfinished compulsory. The training takes two years, during which the student must write and defend a thesis in high estimation, and upon graduation to successfully pass the exam.

Japanese mA differs from the other interesting requirement is that a future master is recommended to find a supervisor and discuss the research topic before you apply to University. Then your chances of admission to graduate school are greatly increased.

All graduate students must pass a mandatory entrance exam which is conducted in Japanese. All courses are taught in Japanese in all universities, excluding branches of universities from other countries, which are located in Japan. It is therefore important to take the test in Japanese language, conducted by the Association of international education in 31 countries across the world. It consists of three blocks: the test of knowledge of kanji and vocabulary; listening, reading and validation of knowledge in grammar. This exam is conducted on four levels of difficulty. The first level involves the knowledge of 2000 kanji, the second — 1000 characters. The official document of successfully passed the exam the first level is sufficient for admission to any University in Japan (even for a master’s degree), for the individual institutions and it helps to pass the exam of the second level. Some universities also require passed exams in English, if it is assumed that the student will conduct research and present a number of works in that language. As a rule, put enough TOEFL .

There is a great importance of the interview in which you will have to ask in detail about your plans for research, which must also be agreed with the supervisor. Recommendation from your Japanese teacher and scientific leader of the future will be crucial, as the exam coming from all usually are at the same level.

Priority is also given to students who have approved applications for government grant that must be submitted to the documents in the University.

In the documents that you want to send in an educational institution, includes application form, the sheet with his biography (or CV), diploma with certified translation, letter of recommendation from a teacher of Japanese language, medical certificate, recommendation from supervisor or Foundation issuing the grant in Japan, personal photographs, documents proving financial solvency. Restrictions on the number of schools in which it is possible to apply, no.

Master’s degree in Japan only partly funded by state and private funds, but the vast majority of foreign students studying in Japan at their own expense. Tuition ranges from $4 thousand to $8.7 million in the year. Usually students in Japan private rented accommodation that costs about $600-700 a month. Accommodation in a student dormitory costs $400 a month. Hostel for students in Japan have a high comfort, assuming single occupancy, or a more spacious apartment for couples with children.

Student visa allows to work while studying, but not more than 4 hours during the academic year and 8 hours in the summer holidays (1 July to 31 August).


FESTIVALS of JAPAN - the unity of the SPIRIT
Why do we need festivals? Previously, it was thought - for fun and to attract tourists. In Japan, I realized that festivals or holidays, Japanese Matsuri, first of all help…


Nuga best reviews of doctors
Hi, friends! The way domestic medicine recently crossed paths with the South Korean company that manufactures physiotherapy equipment Nuga best reviews of doctors about which variety. However, positive feedback still…